Keurig and K-cup research

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I think a giant always has many rumors. So does a famous brand. If in a day some one among us become famous, you'll soon have many comments and critics. I think that is an outcome of being famous.

Let me introduce you to the five largest global tobacco companies:

CompanyProfitRevenueGlobal Market Share
1China National Tobacco Co.$16.0 billion$91.7 billion44%
2Philip Morris International Inc
(Altria Group Inc)
$7.5 billion$67.7 billion15%
3Japan Tobacco International$1.5 billion$65.9 billion9%
4British American Tobacco$4.2 billion$58.1 billion11%
5Imperial Tobacco Group$2.0 billion$38.4 billion45%
I'm sure there are many rumors about them.

slurp

Jun 24, 2014
Hollywood Fl
Visit site
We use a 98% recyclable cup for our K Cup products. Hand packed cups of our regular roasted products in an environmentally friendly package. There are some smaller roasters such as Koffee Kult with what you are looking for.

watalee

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Marie,

I am a long time keurig user. Make at least one cup a day. I have the older (pre2.0) model, and have been unhappy with the fact that it never makes a full mug even tho I set it on the largest setting. No way to adjust this. So, I just re cycle it twice and it will make a full mug that way. I did buy the 2.o hoping to fix this since thy have the 6 setting option. No good. Same problem. Plus, I discovered that they had locked out any k cups that they had not licensed! I use refillable cups so I will not o\put up with this (even tho I found way to bypass this interlock). It is a matter of principle. (No coffee maker manufacturer is going to tell me what coffee I can use in it.) So.I returned the new Keurig, and, back to the old reliable version 1.0, and a two cycle mug.

I hope this is the kind of info you need.

sailor44

have you tried other K cup machine?

EpiProd

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
Here some answers. We are actually working on an alternative to Keurigs K-cup waste

o How often per week do you brew coffee with your Keurig machine? How has that changed over the last year? 3-4
o How has your purchase pattern of K-Cups changed in the last year? decreased
o How long does it take for your Keurig machine to brew your K-Cup? Is that fast enough for you? 5 minutes, fast, but not fast enough
o Where do you buy your K-Cups? amazon
o Do you own the reusable K-Cup filter? Do you only use K-Cups or have you tried other company’s beans, like Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts? If so, when did you make that change and what do you think of the quality, flavor, taste, convenience compared to K-Cups? no
o Did you buy the Keurig or get it as a gift? What impact does this have on usage rates? gift
o Have you tried other single cup brewers? What did you think? Would you buy any to replace your Keurig machine? yes, fairly equivalent
o How has owning/using a Keurig machine impacted your purchase patterns at Starbucks, Peets, Dunkin Donuts, etc…? yes, when initially purchased
o Will you buy Folgers and/or Millstone K-Cups when they come out later this year? sure!

Nancie

Nov 26, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

I'm doing some research on Keurig, and I was wondering if some Keurig owners would be willing to answer a few questions. I've posted some questions below.

Thanks, I appreciate you time!

o How often per week do you brew coffee with your Keurig machine? How has that changed over the last year?
o How has your purchase pattern of K-Cups changed in the last year?
o How long does it take for your Keurig machine to brew your K-Cup? Is that fast enough for you?
o Where do you buy your K-Cups?
o Do you own the reusable K-Cup filter? Do you only use K-Cups or have you tried other company’s beans, like Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts? If so, when did you make that change and what do you think of the quality, flavor, taste, convenience compared to K-Cups?
o Did you buy the Keurig or get it as a gift? What impact does this have on usage rates?
o Have you tried other single cup brewers? What did you think? Would you buy any to replace your Keurig machine?
o How has owning/using a Keurig machine impacted your purchase patterns at Starbucks, Peets, Dunkin Donuts, etc…?
o Will you buy Folgers and/or Millstone K-Cups when they come out later this year?
I am now using Keurig K55 Coffee Machine.
Answers for your questions:

• I brew coffee every day with it, more frequent than that in the past when I have to buy the coffee in the cafe.
  • It still works well.
  • I have to wait for several minutes before I could have a cup of coffee, quick enough so far.
  • Although it claims to be compatible with more than 70 brands, I am still using reusable K-Cup filter.
  • I bought it on my own. As it makes things easier, I drink coffee more frequently.
  • No. Will try in the future.
  • No, no plan to change my coffee maker.