Looking for large scale art or ideas

davidsbiscotti

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Good idea Rose, I'm glad you put in a link here to the photo of AJ's sign. It really blends in with everything else that's going on there. The light globes almost seem to be floating. The quotes are genius. Nice tables, etc. Your design guy gets a round of applause from Coffeeforums!

symond

Sep 4, 2008
Visit site
rose today i see your link i have no word to say that Your design guy gets a round of applause from Coffeeforums.. amazing

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
This is an old thread from 2008.

Unfortunately, Pratts Hill of Beans closed their doors a couple of years after opening them. I was sad to see another coffee shop die out and go away.

On the day that I was finally in the area, I stopped by for a visit. Through this Coffee Forum, I watched her coffee shop go from just a dream to actually opening. I was looking forward to seeing the coffee shop in person. Instead, I saw a CLOSED sign on the door and a cleared-out space. When I peeked in the window, I watched a worker painting over the beautiful wall mural with white paint.

The owners of the pizza place next door said that the coffee shop was struggling and they couldn't afford the rent, so they had to close.

It was sad news and a very disappointing day.

Rose

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
One of our customers came in a few weeks back and asked if she could paint a mural on a wall at no charge. I'll post a photo of the results if possible in a bit.

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Here is the art work I mentioned above.

Attachments

• securedownload.jpeg
    securedownload.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 108