Some Health Benefits of Coffee

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
It is interesting that I've recently read Lifeboost Coffee reviews on this site and wanted to ask about it on this forum. This coffee is supposed to be the healthiest one. Of course, it is an important factor, but for me the taste is crucial. I'd better not drink coffee at all than drink the one I don't like. Did anyone try it? Did you like it?
Marketing BS IMO

Bewilderness

Jul 17, 2023
Tallapoosa, GA
Visit site
My grandfather drank black coffee every single day and lived to 95, with his faculties intact. He had several other health issues but nothing dire, and he just slipped away in his sleep, which is quite possibly the best way to go!

beangarlicbread

Jul 17, 2023
Ohio
Visit site
Hello everyone , I am new here and of course a coffee lover.( dark roast only) I just wanted to post about some of the health benefits of coffee as stated by Dr Charles Livingston
who own Lifeboost Coffe where he states that
  • Coffee drinkers are less likely to die from some of the leading causes of death coffee...contains antioxidants and other active substances that may reduce internal inflammation and protect against disease.
  • Dark roast coffee decreases breakage in DNA strands, which occur naturally but can lead to cancer or tumors if not repaired by your cells.
  • ...coffee drinkers - decaf or regular - were 26 percent less likely to develop colorectal cancer.
  • Coffee is chock full of substances that may help guard against...Alzheimer's disease and heart disease. So that sounds good you can visit the site here > http://lifeboostcoffee.com/?ref=372is organic and pesticide free also low acid take a look at what they have.:coffee:
Dark roast coffee, huh? You've got great taste! It's awesome that you wanna share the health benefits of coffee with us. Dr. Charles Livingston knows his stuff, and it's fascinating to learn how coffee's got those antioxidants and active substances fighting inflammation and diseases. And hey, coffee might even help protect against colorectal cancer! ;)

Terry777

Jul 6, 2023
Germany
Visit site
Hello everyone , I am new here and of course a coffee lover.( dark roast only) I just wanted to post about some of the health benefits of coffee as stated by Dr Charles Livingston
who own Lifeboost Coffe where he states that
  • Coffee drinkers are less likely to die from some of the leading causes of death coffee...contains antioxidants and other active substances that may reduce internal inflammation and protect against disease.
  • Dark roast coffee decreases breakage in DNA strands, which occur naturally but can lead to cancer or tumors if not repaired by your cells.
  • ...coffee drinkers - decaf or regular - were 26 percent less likely to develop colorectal cancer.
  • Coffee is chock full of substances that may help guard against...Alzheimer's disease and heart disease. I agree with you that coffee has a number of useful properties. But at the same time, this drink can be triggers for anxiety and stressful. After all, everyone knows that frequent drinking of coffee can also cause high blood pressure and nervous excitability. This is a proven fact, about which there have been many scientific studies.
Thanks! Agree with you.

Last edited:

JeffD

Jan 27, 2022
Upstate New York
Visit site
My grandfather drank black coffee every single day and lived to 95, with his faculties intact. He had several other health issues but nothing dire, and he just slipped away in his sleep, which is quite possibly the best way to go!

There was a famous philosopher who was said to drink something like 20 or 30 cups of coffee a day. He lived to a ripe age of 90 years old. It only took him 65 years to do it. :)