What coffee are you drinking right now?

DylanAsdale

May 16, 2009
Visit site
Laugh at me, but Kroger's Breakfast Blend is what I'm drinking, and I absolutely love it.

I recommend 1/2 cup of coffee for 12 cups of water.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi "coffeecashgrab"

Based on your references to Gano, and in accordance to the forum rules, you have been banned from the forum for one week.

6. Any post that contains the following products Ganoderma also known as Gano, whether it deals with coffee or as an additive to coffee or other products will not be tolerated. Offenders who violate this rule will be banned for a minimum of one week.

Sorry....

Rose

justH

Oct 14, 2009
Boulder, CO
Visit site
Well, at this very moment I'm sitting in the early evening of Colorado's biggest snowstorm in a decade and stuck up the mtn so I settled on a Singletrack Copper Ale from Boulder Beer. As for my mornings tho, I'm working thru a pound of Unseen Bean's Miz Susan's Blend. It's my favorite (and free since I work there), a dark espresso roast of African & Latin American blend that's deep, smooth and no bitter finish. I love it! And so, so fresh. All roasted within the last 5 days.

alehandro

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
hello!!!

right now I'm drinking Caffe Vergnano Cappuccino!!! it's so tasty =)

Smooth and creamy, cappuccino Vergnano is made with selected coffee mixtures and milk, according to the typical Italian tradition. One pocket is enough to make large cup of cappuccino. One of the best instant cappuccino.

erebusting

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Right now I have been drinking:
+dunkin' donuts hazelnut and also original
+some 'coconut macaroon' flavored coffee which I cannot remeber the brand of right now.
+some Folgers classic roast -medium..

I have been looking for a good coffee with a full 'roasted' flavor, I would love to find one, but need some help doing so.

paulina12

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm drinking freshly brewed Sumatran coffee: very pleasant and flavoured notes when I'm in the seventh heaven :wink:
By the way, I have signed up another coffee forum where we discuss different things (not so "baristan" as here :wink: ) and there is a thread - coffee reviews http://forum.coffee4dummies.com/viewforum.php?f=4
No advertising or anything like that, I'd simply like to listen to your reviews as you're professionals and have your points of view about various coffees.

C

coffeeloverlisa

Newly roasted Rocketfuelcoffee.com El Socorro... Yummm.

Guatemala Gold my dears.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi "paulina12"

Thanks for sharing that web site with us. It looks like something worth exploring.

I wonder why they decided to call it coffee4dummies ??

I guess my problem is that I just don't like that "dummie" theme.

Everyone has to begin somewhere....even when they're only exploring the world of coffee.

Rose

jmeiss

Dec 5, 2005
Lenexa, Kansas
Visit site
Kenya TEGU from PT's Coffee Co.

Summary:
In the cup, Kenya Tegu shows the telltale signs of a Kenyan coffee: sweet, slight star fruit acidity and beautiful balance.

Story:
The Tegu Coffee Factory is made up of over 900 small-holder coffee farms in the Nyeri district of Kenya. Its high elevation, almost 1800 meters, and immaculate processing method, creates an incredibly balanced coffee.

Country of Origin: Kenya
Varietals: SL-28, SL-34
Altitude(meters): 1770.00
Farm(s): Tegu

Latest posts