Caffe Umbria

Cutter's Point

If store bought then:

Peet's Coffee

Kicking Horse Coffee

If online:

La Colombe

Doi Chaang

Anyway, anything coffee I'll have to try it myself even if only just once!

Mugsy

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I really enjoy a good cup of coffee, and in my quest for "a better bean", over the past 2 or 3 years, have tried a fair selection from a number of sources....more often than not, I find myself drawn back to Guatemalan beans, with a dark-ish roast....I guess that is my favorite (at least for now :)

mars

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Try using a water with a higher PH like penta . Penta has a value of 9.5 or higher . Many bottled waters have a ph around 3.5 . The human body should be around 7 to 8 . I use nestle bottled because it is cheaper and they test around 6.5 or higher . If you have acid sensitivities you should ask yourself if you are dehydrated .

mars

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
20150328_182603.jpg
Just tried these . The roasts are complex and extremely bright . Cafe de san martin was my favorite . It had a smoother mouth feel but i look for that chocolate note , its just what i prefer .i was impressed with all the floral and fruit notes , mike perry is a true sorceror . Favorite kona would be haka nui farms . Worst hawaiian coffee i ever had was from waialua farms it was moldy tasting . I am hawaiian and we can not be represented with that travesty . I go to kaldis every two weeks or so and prefer there colombian . Just tried their toddy and it was powerful , more so than the blue bottle i had when i was in san francisco . Tried stumptowns ethiopian , it was good . Just bought kaldis espresso 700 and inteligentsias black cat , both are great but again i prefer the darker roasts with a bit of creamer . The best sumatran i have had is from a little town in washington called rainshadow coffee but then again i prefer the darker roast .