Coffee good for our health

coffeebeans

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Are Coffee and good Health related?
As we all know coffee is drunk all over the world, every day, by both young and old, but like many other things we enjoy in our everyday life, we sometimes question whether it is good for us. Can any body here help me to help dispel my misconceptions, being a coffee addict I wonder whether I should be gulping down so much bean juice down my spine?? and what effect it will have on my system?? :?

krishpaskel

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes Of course the coffee is good for the health.It reduce the tiredness of the body and it also tried to keep maintain the concentration on the mind.The main benefit of the coffee is that it will help to reduce the stress.

Vinfotech

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Coffee is good but in specific amount.For eg its good for your skin, its bronchodialator, helps to energise people etc.
At the same time if taken in too much amount it can also cause harm.

Grazie

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Moderate coffee drinkers have lower rates of stroke than non-coffee drinkers, an effect linked to coffee’s antioxidants.

cbhattarai

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Coffey is good for
Coffee contains antioxidant that can help fight skin cancer.

some preliminary studies show that topically applied coffee can yield beautiful skin.

Claude

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

Coffee is beneficial for some persons. It controls the cholesterol level and heart problems.
The use of coffee is also very effective for the skin, it saves us from skin cancer. Coffee maintain the circulation of your blood and weight it good thing for our health.

Last edited:

kking4120

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I've also read that between 1-5 cups a day can help to reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease. I'm not sure how true this is, but I do know that 5 cups of coffee is alot, although, I'm guilty of drinking it sometimes.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "Alangreen"

I'm curious.....most of your posts on this Coffee Forum have been about how bad coffee is for your health, and you recommend that people drink green tea.

Can you at least explain to us why you think coffee is so bad?

By the way, there are several online tea forums that you could also join.

Rose

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Alan,

This forums are for the people who love coffee and discuss their love for their coffee.... If you want to talk about Tea, you are in the wrong forum.....

Yes there are pros and cons to coffee and also the tea... but this forum we would love to talk about the benefit of drinking coffee ....

Cheers...

Kave

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I drink good rich healthy organic coffee from Global Organic Coffee and I know it is good for me because of the way it makes me feel. I can drink it day and night and I always feel amazing, I have also changed to Soy instead of milk and no sugar is needed, if you do need sugar there is an organic natural alternative as with the soy just try different products and brands till you find the one for you! Good living.

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "Kave"

You seem to be mentioning where you buy your coffee in every post that you make to this Coffee Forum. You're starting to look like a SPAMMER. We get the point that you buy your coffee from a certain place, and you're happy with it. Please try not to mention it in every post!

Rose