Coffee good for our health

adleycain

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Well yeah a specific amount of coffee is good for the body on daily basis.I mean if we take it in moderation that its healthy but getting addicted to it can be bad for the health.Use it but in a limit.

Last edited:

exscalable

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Coffee has health benefits. However many people drink it with sugar and cream. Some with lots of sugar! That's where the problems lie, not with coffee itself.

Flori

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
it depends how you take it. it you take it moderately say, 1-2 cups a day should just be fine. but if you take it more than that in a day, then you might experience jitters would then make coffee bad for your health :).

Flori
Blogger, Coffeeloversofworld.com

Jmsronan

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Drink that coffee - but drink good coffee

Hello all,

Take a look at the article in "The Atlantic" named "the case for drinking as much coffee as you like"

You can google it. I would post the link but I don't have enough posts yet so I don't have permission to post links yet.

This is just one of many recent articles published in the last year or two that either recant previous studies that had shown coffee to be bad for you (us) or that shed new light on the benifits of drinking coffee. A quick google search will have you reading for quite some time. And after reading the results of a couple studies you'll be reading with a good cup of coffee in hand.

My father was born in New Orleans, coffee in our house was a staple. I started drinking coffee when I was 9. I do, and always have, consumed a lot of coffee every day of my life. I'm 55 and am in quite good health. My doctor says whatever you are doing, just keep doing it. So I will continue to drink my 8 to 12 cups a day. Just as I have for the last, well about 40 years.

jmsronan

Last edited:

alank

May 5, 2013
Florida
Visit site
I believe coffee is harmless in moderation. I have high blood pressure and my doctor told me I can have 4 cups of decaf a day.

We probably won't see Government health warnings on packaging.

We all know that caffeine is a mild stimulant and gives us a pick up. Be careful not to drink too much as it can cause issues, like not being able to sleep, increased heart rate, or increased blood pressure.

DigitalWorldAMTF

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Are Coffee and good Health related?
As we all know coffee is drunk all over the world, every day, by both young and old, but like many other things we enjoy in our everyday life, we sometimes question whether it is good for us. Can any body here help me to help dispel my misconceptions, being a coffee addict I wonder whether I should be gulping down so much bean juice down my spine?? and what effect it will have on my system?? :?

I believe coffee is harmless in moderation. I have high blood pressure and my doctor told me I can have 4 cups of decaf a day.

We probably won't see Government health warnings on packaging.

We all know that caffeine is a mild stimulant and gives us a pick up. Be careful not to drink too much as it can cause issues, like not being able to sleep, increased heart rate, or increased blood pressure.

Agree with what stated by alank. According to the information found on the internet, the good limit for the amount of coffee per day is about four cups (~ 600 mL) as said by alank's doctor. When exceeding that limit, detrimental effect might start to occur
such as coronary artery disease. Therefore we should take care and consume in moderation.