How to use Pannarello Wand on a saeco Incanto

LT

Jun 1, 2005
Visit site
Hello all

I have a Saeco Incanto and was wondering what is the best way to get the maximum froth from its Pannarello Wand? because the cosistency has not been the same lately. Moreover what is the best way to clean it? Should I take the whole thing apart? If yes how? because the manual as all know is very useless.

Thanks

LT

wolftimj

May 5, 2005
Rockwall, Texas
Visit site
Take it apart (pull down while twisting) and wipe it WELL with a rag and hot water. Be careful not to get one of the O-rings loose and lose it. Clear the bottom of the outer tube with toothpicks or similar and rinse with hot water. Be sure the small vent hole on the sidewall of the outer tube is clear (if you want it to work like they designed it). I actually cover that hole while using to get finer bubbles.

Be warned, I'm on my second Sirius. The wand came apart on my first after 3 months and 900 shots.

wallisj

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
I sold my incanto...didn't rate the machine at all, thought it was weak in espresso production and steaming ... to say its saecos new flagship model i think it really doesn't live up to it