Kopi Luwak Coffee, Where to Buy The Real and Authentic

montre

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I have tried 8) several things to let this understand which seems to be the best place to buy Kopi Luwak. Most of the venders are selling Kopi luwak online and they all assure that they are 100% Authentic. Do you really think so? :???::???::???::???: I am willing to open this thread to share shopping experience of coffee lover:heart: it could be negative:exclamation: or positive:check:. Let’s have a healthy discussion:coffee:.

John P

Jan 5, 2007
Salt Lake City
Visit site
It doesn't matter! 100% authentic, low-quality garbage is still low quality garbage.

At some point, one would think you would pull out of the carnival side-show, and stop with the snake oil.

Last edited:

onthebean

Jan 5, 2014
Binghamton
Visit site
There are several companies that sell this. The best thing to do is research the company you are thinking about ordering from. Google search is the best way to start. Many times you can find articles or related posts about a company that do not come directly from the company itself. I have not personally ordered from this company but if I were in the market I would check them out.
https://doichaangcoffee.com/

JumpinJakJava

Dec 12, 2011
Thomaston, CT
Visit site
It doesn't matter! 100% authentic, low-quality garbage is still low quality garbage.

Judging by your continued actions, it should be evident to everyone that you clearly have no shame or business ethics whatsoever. At some point, one would think you would pull out of the carnival side-show, and stop with the snake oil.

John, appreciate your posts so much. Glad to hear one express his opinion so straightforward. Keep shooting from the hip!

But I think you really may be on to something. Suppose we dip the Luwak in the snake oil, odds are it would taste a whole lot better!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi,
I have tried 8) several things to let this understand which seems to be the best place to buy Kopi Luwak. Most of the venders are selling Kopi luwak online and they all assure that they are 100% Authentic. Do you really think so? :???::???::???::???: I am willing to open this thread to share shopping experience of coffee lover:heart: it could be negative:exclamation: or positive:check:. Let’s have a healthy discussion:coffee:.

Montre,

Yesterday, we questioned your motives for being on the Coffee Forum, and today the whole tone (voice) of your posts has changed. You're not making sense anymore.

Rose

John P

Jan 5, 2007
Salt Lake City
Visit site
eldub,

As I pointed out, it doesn't matter if these "civet wranglers" massage the civets and catch the poop in their mouths before sucking it clean and pulling out the coffee seeds.
In the end, it's horrible coffee that's inappropriately priced and sold to people who are somehow more clueless than those peddling it.

montre

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Rose,

I am not here to make senses to you mate. I have rights to express my thoughts and that will not change for the shake of your advices. I am here to know the responses of people who have the same experience early and I am here to interact with them and understand things from their end.

montre

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
eldub,

As I pointed out, it doesn't matter if these "civet wranglers" massage the civets and catch the poop in their mouths before sucking it clean and pulling out the coffee seeds.
In the end, it's horrible coffee that's inappropriately priced and sold to people who are somehow more clueless than those peddling it.

I can definitely say you have not tasted this coffee yet. You can write thousand words over this without knowing the actual process to make kopi luwak and without knowing the demand of it due to its uniqueness. No matter how many ill worlds you talk about this but the originality will always remain same.

montre

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
So again I ask. Do you work for a cat poop company?

Hi Topher,

I am not working for any company in sense of promotion. I am a business owner who server Authentic Kopi Luwak with one Vision in mind to provide value for their money. I am willing to discover more and more people with coffee interest and know what they actually need so that in near future I could be able to provide them services as per their standard. And one more things to mention Mate, its not a cat poop company its a Coffee Manufacturing and Coffee seller company.

Last edited:

montre

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
There are several companies that sell this. The best thing to do is research the company you are thinking about ordering from. Google search is the best way to start. Many times you can find articles or related posts about a company that do not come directly from the company itself. I have not personally ordered from this company but if I were in the market I would check them out.
https://doichaangcoffee.com/

I just checked the website of Doi Chaang coffee which you have shared. Good to know that this online coffee store has free shipping to Canadian orders and U.S. orders. Though, I couldn't find any deals or discounts in there. :roll: Cluwak online store has upper hand on this as it has free shipping worldwide and gives discounts and other offers from time to time.

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
Rose,

I am not here to make senses to you mate. I have rights to express my thoughts and that will not change for the shake of your advices. I am here to know the responses of people who have the same experience early and I am here to interact with them and understand things from their end.

You should be glad I am not Rose... you have a very cavalier attitude toward one of the forum's moderators.

And... if you are in fact one of the sponsoring members helping provide support for the forum's expenses... I still think forum policies should be more important than any individual member's support.

montre

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Oh brethren, I'm not sure why I should disrespect any of you when I know the fact that we all are sailing in a same boat; being here on this forum we all share one purpose, i.e. knowing the coffee better and sharing the information with each other. I apologize if any of my posts sounded like "against the forum policy." I do my best to contribute and expect the same from every new member who is joining our forum.

P.S. I am just a bit disheartened to see some negative reactions here. :cry:

Latest posts