The Used Roasters

beef

Nov 8, 2013
seattle
Visit site
I have a Diedrich IR7 and 12-14 kilo afterburner for sale in Seattle currently - search Diedrich on craigslist. I haven't posted enough to include links. :)

i posted it in B2B now. The board wouldn't let me post the text earlier, it kept trying to tell me I had links in my text.

Last edited:

NHcoffee

Jan 3, 2013
New Hampshire
Visit site
Junky

I will have my two Primo PRI35 roasters for sale in mid January. Should be some pictures in my profile, or email me I will send some out. We took delivery of two new Diedrich roasters today! 8 crates, one maxed my fork truck out and we had to have 3 people hanging on the back when I picked it up, yikes! Both new roasters will take a few weeks to get together and running so no major rush to sell tomorrow. The old roasting room will stay intact with both PRI35 running even after the new ones are running.

Both PRI35 run good and will be fully operational when they are for sale next month. This gives any potential buyer the opportunity to see them run (a rarity) and talk with the people that have been running and maintaining them for years. my company has just outgrown them and need to have a lot of capacity with some of our new clients.

Reality is I will be asking $8000 for either one.

Anyone can message me directly or through this link.

Merry Christmas everyone! Or Happy Hanukkah!

Last edited:

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
If you are looking for decent used roaster, please look above post.

Here are the most recent search on used roasters.

Diedrich IR-24 Coffee Roaster and Afterburner I think this was up for sale few months ago

Used U.S. Roaster Corp Coffee Roaster for sale

COFFEE ROASTER

COFFEE ROASTER! RARE! (REDUCED) I have no idea what the hell this is... lol

Ambex 15K Coffee Roaster

30 Kgs refurbished Vittoria roasting coffee line machinery - Roaster veyr large roaster

Coffee Roaster Afterburner after burner

Coffee Roaster Toper over priced 1kg toper machine. Someone can maybe put some price sense on this person.... lol

Logical Machines S-4 Weigh and Fill Machine weigh and fill machine

60's Probat 12 Kilo old refurbished Probat... interesting

I haven't been able to do some search on used roasters but here they are. some are very interesting and some are over priced. Good luck if you are looking for a roaster.

Wen

May 6, 2012
USA and Guatemala
Visit site
My Hottop roaster purchased new in 2009 is for sale. DSC_9290.JPGDSC_9292.JPGDSC_9295.JPGDSC_9296.JPGDSC_9286.JPG

Thanks for the interest in this nice roaster, I sold and shipped it today ( 3/3/14 ) for $575.00

Last edited:

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
another search.

Diedrich IR-24 Coffee Roaster this has been around for awhile.

Primo Coffee Roaster With Cyclone - Model PRI 35 another one. been selling this for awhile

COFFEE ROASTER bad picture but worth looking into it

Commercial coffee roaster kinda over priced but newer machine

2 Kilo Drum Coffee Roaster, Roaster Authority

Ambex YM-2 Coffee Roster (5lb)

30 Kgs refurbished Vittoria roasting coffee line machinery - Roaster

Profitable coffee/sandwich kiosk for sale this is not a roaster but coffee kiosk. nice looking one for cheap

Coffee Roaster older sivetz roaster

Logical Machines S-4 Weigh and Fill Machine

Coffee Equipment helpful for larger roaster

Diedrich IR7 coffee roaster with automation and ducting

Good Luck and I hope someone find this useful.

sae

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
@CoffeeJunky: Do you have a list of a way of finding just roasters that need to be restored? I've been thinking of restoring a 24kilo or larger Probat or JB Burnz or similar

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
no but there was a 60kg probat used roaster was for sale about a month ago. I thought it would have been great piece to restore. Try the search. You should be able to find it But I have seen too many restorable roasters lately. If I do, I will send you a message.

NHcoffee

Jan 3, 2013
New Hampshire
Visit site
Just as an update:

Black Primo PRI 35 has been sold!

Red Primo PRI 35 is still available, $8000

Roasters are still in operation/roast daily and can be viewed roasting. Come learn from the roaster that has been roasting on them for years!

red1.jpgred4.jpg

tosa_roasting

May 13, 2014
central Missouri
Visit site
Hello all! I am a new member and new to roasting, and am looking for advice on solid, reliable used roasters that take up to a 5lb capacity. What would you recommend? I've looked at Ambex YM-2, and some Dietrich IR series models... Thoughts? Other companies, makes, or models I should look into?

Hogfish

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
I have been roasting on an IR-1 for a few months now and love it. I can see how all of the advice in the research I came across about outgrowing your machine is true! For me, I knew it would happen, but I also knew I always wanted to have a sample roaster as well. The only problem I have found with it (not a biggie), is that the drum is too small to add a reliable thermocouple for ET so I cannot hook up to some of the logging systems I would like and have both reference points (ET & BT). That and the data logging software is not all that impressive, IMHO. Amazing machine thus far: reliable, well made, aesthetically pleasing, and churning out some great coffee! Hope that helps! :coffee: