The Used Roasters

netsite

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I ended up not buying Chinese Roaster. I just didn't find the need for one yet and also I could not find the reliable source to purchase one. I am still using my home made 5 pound roaster. I do not roast 100 pound a week so this works well for me. It only cost me 250 total to make this unit and I am happy with it. ;)

I was looking at those too in the Spring. I saw someone on eBay buy one and I contacted them, asking about the quality. His reply came a month later, he said it was 'ok' but everything was loose (nuts/bolts/screws) and had to tighten up everything before using.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I was actually talking with one manufacture who is looking to find a dealer here in US. Who will install, service and warranty their product. I hope they find one because the pricing alone can greatly benefit many Roasters in US and also the coffee roaster is not a high tech science. It doesn't have to cost 50k for one 20kg roaster. I will let you know if you are still interested in finding more about the roaster.

trueandbrave

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I was looking at those too in the Spring. I saw someone on eBay buy one and I contacted them, asking about the quality. His reply came a month later, he said it was 'ok' but everything was loose (nuts/bolts/screws) and had to tighten up everything before using.
interesting since ebay doesn't allow third parties to contact ebay members. amazing how you can do that. yet another shill ruining the validity of this site.

netsite

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
You are wrong

interesting since ebay doesn't allow third parties to contact ebay members. amazing how you can do that. yet another shill ruining the validity of this site.

Send me a pm with your eBay I.D. and I'll send you a message. I'm in Chicago not China and have no reason to lie on this forum about anything.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
One way to do is the look at their seller feed back from the purchaser, and you will find the purchaser id. That is the only way I know how to get in touch with someone from ebay purchaser. I dont think you can message any other way.

netsite

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
One way to do is the look at their seller feed back from the purchaser, and you will find the purchaser id. That is the only way I know how to get in touch with someone from ebay purchaser. I dont think you can message any other way.

Exactly. I viewed the seller's feedback and saw the item sold in their feedback. I clicked the buyer's eBay ID, clilcked 'Contact Member' in the right hand menu, clicked the "This is not about an item" checkbox and sent my message, and they replied. That's it.

netsite

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Warning about Ozturk on eBay right now

Ozturk 2 Kilo Commercial Coffee Roaster | eBay

This is the third time this year I've seen this SAME roaster for sale with the same photos and description. A month or two ago I was watching it and eBay cancelled the listing for some reason, under another zero feedback seller ID, so if you're bidding on it already be careful. I believe it's a fake.

trueandbrave

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Exactly. I viewed the seller's feedback and saw the item sold in their feedback. I clicked the buyer's eBay ID, clilcked 'Contact Member' in the right hand menu, clicked the "This is not about an item" checkbox and sent my message, and they replied. That's it.
alright. stand corrected. but more to the point, guess you're not spamming from china :coffee:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Wow! I've been watching this thread to see what would happen.

As you can see, we have many "watchdogs" keeping a careful eye on the Coffee Forum. We try very hard to keep this a SPAM free place to visit!

I appreciate everyone's help in playing detective to help us eliminate spammers!

Rose

netsite

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
alright. stand corrected. but more to the point, guess you're not spamming from china :coffee:

Hey no problem, I don't even speak Chinese :) I really am in Chicago, I'm a roaster at the OCC and came here looking for a used sample roaster or something under 12 kilo for our roastery so I joined to check things out.

Latest posts