What coffee are you drinking right now?

3rdSpace

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Broke out the Hario V60 this morning and brewed up a nice yellow honey processed coffee from Ethiopia. Naturally flavored, pecan and apple accents, smooth finish, floral aroma, and a bagel! I can now properly function for the day:coffee:

MikeLoeven

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
I Have a New Desert Coffee Drink!!
Orange Cream Cappuccino

Mix about a 1 cup 2% milk
1/8th teaspoon vanilla extract
1-2 shots triple sec orange liquor

Into a metal pitcher Steam to desired consistency add to 2 shots of espresso

Note: (adding the liquor before steaming the milk cooks off the alcohol content leaving only the flavor extracts)

Last edited:

Gigi

Mar 23, 2015
Maryland
Visit site
image.jpegCatuai & lempira,from my farm.

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
Put water in electric kettle... boils in 2min. While the water is heating, weigh and grind beans, and place in press pot. Add hot water, and steep for 3min. Great coffee; total time to first sip... 5min. ;-)

Denrael

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
Right now I'm finishing up some Necessary Coffee Burundi. Done with the Aeropress it has been excellent, but I recently added a MochaMaster for my every day brewer, and I have not managed to dial in a good cup with this roast yet. I don't blame the bean at all, I'm 90% certain that it is my still finding the right grind and ratio to hit my taste on the MM.

Denrael

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
Personally I love Kicking Horse as a daily goto. I prefer the Three Sisters to the Grizzly Claw myself but I will not turn down either.

Latest posts