What coffee are you drinking right now?

Kilowatt

Feb 1, 2015
Podunk
Visit site
Right now, I'm drinking the bland concoction that passes for premium coffee here at work. If I were home right now, I'd be drinking my own roast of Uganda Bugisu, which is exactly how I like it. =)

zone2

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
i am a fan of ice coffee. When i travelled in vietnam last month i had chance to tried it. It's strong and amazing coffee. Americano is nothing to them. They can drink 2-3 cup of strong coffee everyday. When i ask some friends to drink americano or capuchino they said no, they also said it's very weak for them. Shocking !!!!!!!!!!

SingleMaltKaffe

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
What and how I've been preparing/drinking my coffee for the past forty-six (46) days:

IMG_4167_zps5e4539be.jpg

Enjoy! :coffee:

Pitchfork

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I am drinking a nice home made brew from a friend of mine who roasted up some Kona Montain.... But this morning I did have a Donut Shop K-cup, don't flog me!

coffeetom

Jul 5, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
What and how I've been preparing/drinking my coffee for the past forty-six (46) days:

IMG_4167_zps5e4539be.jpg

Enjoy! :coffee:

Hey, I can see the Kicking Horse coffee in the pic.
I always see it at Amazon, when I need a quick delivery but have never ordered it so far.

Can you recommend it? I usually drink my coffee only with a little bit of milk, so almost black.

P.S: I have not overlooked the Aeropress! My favorite for a Sunday morning coffee.