What coffee are you drinking right now?

DirtyDave

I'm drinking Datera Monte Cristo roasted by me in my Pat Pend Roaster
Roasted as dark as I dare (no oiling up) and made in my Bodum Siphon pot.
Of course , I think it's the best (not that I'm prejudiced).
This is the last of my stash until I can build another roaster (high vacuum packaged and then frozen).

timheinze

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I am drinking the Dark Signature Roast of Hani Coffee. It comes from China's Souther mountains in Yunnan. It is delicious! Check out their website hanicoffee.com. They deliver anywhere in the US and in China.

pgard

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Really consuming 2 different drinks simultaneously, one in each hands. Left hands is really a nice ristretto (short double shot) with a little orange blossom honey (1/2 teaspoon) as well as in the best hands is really a small cappuccino made with similar ristretto and 4 oz. of dairy. Both doubles were drawn by me on my small old lever machine with Brazilian Ipanema single origin beans. Our roaster roasts them at 2 different temperature levels to provide them the flavourOrconsistency of the blend and it is among my in history favorite espresso roasts. They refer to it as Seda Dulce. Later!

Last edited:

sleeppastnoon

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Instant coffee with a tiny bit of condensed milk heheh... no judging please!

I get lazy at night, I don't like to take out the big machines to make a real coffee (or reallleerr).

lylianbrew

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Right now I am drinking a freshly brewed coffee. I like this coffee very much and I would taste it twice a week whenever I am free from work.

Latest posts