What coffee are you drinking right now?

calchapman9

May 8, 2011
New York
Visit site
That sounds good! I'll have to try it, and let you know what I think. I'm always on the hunt for new blends. Where did you pick it up?

I'm drinking Starbucks' Verona at the moment. You can read a good review of the blend at Review: Caffè Verona by Starbucks Coffee | CoffeeMash.com.
I'm kind of a coffee snob (meaning I have picky tastes :) but I also enjoy making a batch of iced coffee with whole beans from IKEA and keeping it in the fridge at my office. Good stuff, and gives me that middle afternoon pick-me-up!

kifucoffeeroaster

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Now drinking: Ethiopia Grade 3 Dry Process Yirga Cheffe from CoffeeShrub (SM's [kind of] wholesale site). It's heavily fruited (stone fruits), with dark chocolate around the edges, with an ever-so-light hint of lemon zest. As it cools, the dark chocolate becomes slightly more prominent and the (unidentifiable) mixed fruits ease into a more definite cherry. Imagine liquid chocolate covered cherries with a sort of muted lemon twist! The body is a bit thin, but I'm finding it to be the perfect early spring cup!

KCR

Jezza

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi there. I've ordered in some green beans on line...Brazilian Yellow Bourdon, and started roasting for the first time. So the taste varies but still fresh good wholesome taste.

duobiz

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I drank a cup of Seattle's Best at Burger King, but as soon as my order goes thru for Gano, which it should soon, I'll be drinking Gano Excel Mocha or 3-in-1!!!