What to do about campers and electric...

AlisonD

Sep 18, 2007
USA
Visit site
Is it immature of me to love a thread where we get to call someone "creepy boogie guy" :grin:

Why don't you get a little table sign that simply states...No Picking!!
Whenever he comes in place it on his table, this may be harassing but he probably won't come back and you'll get a good laugh.

Forgive me...I haven't slept in a few days--maybe it's the coffee :!:

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
Here's a sign for EPD's men's room:
You could add "Aim first - Then fire!"

20070810211708.jpg

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I was with my grandmother at a restaurant one day, and she saw someone sitting there picking his nose. She walked over to him, handed him a tissue and said "Sir, you really shouldn't be doing that at the table." Then she turned and walked away. You could imagine the look on the guy's face....but he got up and went to the men's room with the tissue.

She did that when people were blowing their noses at the table, too.

Also, when my grandmother would notice a little kid sitting in a restaurant behaving himself, she would walk up to the table and say "You are such a big boy sitting there like a grown up, I bet you're parents are proud of you."

Maybe you can borrow someone's grandmother to harass the boggie boy.

Or you could try walking over to him and handing him a tissue. Maybe he'd get the message.

Rose

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
Davec, dishwasher safe might be a better description than dish washable.

Are you really making these up yourself? They're fantastic! Could you make a better one for EPD's men's room? A no peeing on the floor sign?

Davec

Oct 18, 2006
Old England (UK)
Visit site
caffe biscotto said:
Davec, dishwasher safe might be a better description than dish washable.

Are you really making these up yourself? They're fantastic! Could you make a better one for EPD's men's room? A no peeing on the floor sign?

nope....as Ccafe said...i'm just a strange and twisted person :D,but i like to think I have a sense of humour...or at least I try!

http://coffeetime.wikidot.com/the-probl ... rums-part1

and I feel the even funnier

http://coffeetime.wikidot.com/the-probl ... rums-part2

Davec

Oct 18, 2006
Old England (UK)
Visit site
caffe biscotto said:
Who do you think is the God figure of this one? Is it Topher? :D

nah...I actually think this is Topher doin a quick home roast:

meroasting.jpg

Actually in truth, this forum doesn't seem to have a deity to worship, probably one of the reasons I make the effort to post on here, I don't bother with any of the other forums.