What to do about campers and electric...

ElPugDiablo

caffe biscotto said:
Davec, dishwasher safe might be a better description than dish washable.

Are you really making these up yourself? They're fantastic! Could you make a better one for EPD's men's room? A no peeing on the floor sign?
What is wrong with yours? I am going to print it and put it next to my ode to the porcelain god.

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
AJPRATT said:
caffe biscotto said:
Sorry AJ :(

- Looks like we got carried away with your booger guy thread.
Hopefully, in the end, there's something to learn from all of this.

My thread was hijacked!!!!!

I feel for you, I really do! We have all feared the Boogie man and won't point or another. :mrgreen: But if it makes you feel better we can lock this thread so it doesn't go any further.

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
Ccafe, before you lock the thread, let me explain something about what I said, regarding Davec's forum.
Apparently, I hadn't thoroughly explored his site to see that there are in fact members from many other countries, not just GB, NZ and AUS.
It may have come across as a negative remark and for that I apologize.

.....And yes you did put the fear of a forums God into me!

AJPRATT

Mar 7, 2007
Atlantic City, NJ
Visit site
Oh, no... Don't lock the thread. You'll have to work harder than that to offend me. LOL Besides, its nice to see there are other people as crazy as me. LOL (But I DO NOT pick my nose).

BTW, are you guys staying open on Easter?

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
caffe biscotto said:
Ccafe, before you lock the thread, let me explain something about what I said, regarding Davec's forum.
Apparently, I hadn't thoroughly explored his site to see that there are in fact members from many other countries, not just GB, NZ and AUS.
It may have come across as a negative remark and for that I apologize.

.....And yes you did put the fear of a forums God into me!

I was just posting hmmm...... to get a reaction. :twisted: I'm like that. Every since I was a kid my dad told me not to poke that with a stick. I would say fine, and grab a log! :grin:

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
AJPRATT said:
Oh, no... Don't lock the thread. You'll have to work harder than that to offend me. LOL Besides, its nice to see there are other people as crazy as me. LOL (But I DO NOT pick my nose).

BTW, are you guys staying open on Easter?

I like to pick my nose in private. My mum always told me if you keep picking your nose you'll surely find a nugget of gold. Haven't found one yet though!

As for Easter, always. But then again I am a service center. My wife really hates it when I go on a call on a holiday. You should have seen how pissed she got about 3 Christmas's ago!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi

Wow! There are some very interesting artistic creations on this topic page!

Regarding Easter Sunday ..... the coffee shops that I've worked in were always open on Easter. After all, there are many people who don't celebrate the holiday, and then there are some who only believe in the Easter Bunny and they're out and about during the day.

If the weather is nice, many people will head towards the Shore areas for their first springtime stroll on the boardwalk. Lots of stores and other restaurants are usually open on Easter too.

You may want to think about having some pastry items with chocolate in them for those people who are still craving chocolate (after nibbling on their kid's chocolate Easter bunnys). Chocolate chip cookies, chocolate donuts, and chocolate chip muffins are good choices.

Rose

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
Davec said:
caffe biscotto said:
Did I do something wrong???
Just a guilty conscience, if hmmm......provokes such a reaction.

So what is it you "think" you did wrong :-D

P.S. My wife is never wrong......"apparently" :roll:

After analyzing my posts prior to Ccafe's remark, I realized that certain sensitivities regarding nationality could have been triggered by what I said about your site not having a wider variety of members.
I actually thought it over quite a bit and even called a British friend of mine. He assured me that my comment was in no way a racist one. I'm especially sensitive to how others may view my posts. I myself grew up in a mixed race family and should have known better.
Then again, maybe I'm making too much of it, I just want to be careful.

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
I thought everybody from Taxachusetts was a racist, bigot, and homophobic! :twisted:

I'm just teasing. My mom used to live in Taxachusetts, over in Hopkinton. She defected and now lives in Clinton, CT. Its a nice state. Loved going to Boston, hated driving it though. Even after the big dig I hear it still can be nightmare.