What to worry about?

zippy

Feb 10, 2004
Edmonton, Canada
Visit site
do you wear mittens? just wondering.

but, getting to your 'question', the diuretic effect of caffeine in primates has been known to cause laryngial oscillation. or, in nay-nay terms, it makes your throat quiver.

hope you get better./z

Ives

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
HI Nay Nay,
Yeah physical activities make you frustrated in no time that's why i also dance to lose weight and find it better than exercising for long time..

chicago boot camp

Last edited:

vodanh1213

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi All, How are you?

Knowing what you know today about Starbucks, would you have invested in it 10 years ago?
If so, I have an opportunity that I’d love to present to you. It’s called Organo Gold! Coffee is the largest traded commodity in the world next to oil and the most consumed beverage next to water. With over half a billion cups of coffee served per day in North America alone, coffee has become a necessity! People need coffee! What my company did was combine a habit with health! What do I mean? Well, what makes our coffee different is an herb known as Ganoderma Lucidum. Ganoderma has been around for 4,000 years!! It’s regarded by the Chinese as the “king of herbs” or the “miracle herb,” because of its ability to improve the body’s healing capacity and longevity. Proponents claim that ganoderma can relieve fatigue, keep cholesterol in check, curb high blood pressure, tame inflammation, build stamina, and support the immune system.
With well over 150 antioxidants and phytonutrients, Ganoderma Lucidum is the closest thing to nutritional perfection found in nature! Google Ganoderma yourself and research the herbs benefits. What are you doing that’ll bring an extra $2k-$3k per month in your home? It’s no surprise that coffee is big business! When this business was presented to me at first I wasn’t interested but, after researching that there are MORE Starbuck’s than McDonald’s I put on my business hat! If you’ve noticed, many fast food chains are now selling breakfast! Why would anyone want Subway’s subs, or Taco Bell’s tacos for breakfast? Think about it! It’s all for the COFFEE!! McDonald’s fired Ronald and hired McCafe, which produces more money than the burgers and French fries combined!!! Coffee is going to be around for years to come, it’s a recession proof product that nearly everyone drinks. So my question for you is why not become a part of a healthy & wealthy movement? For more information contact me today!!!!
Great to hear that.BTW, i know coffee can make you weight loss :D

CJA

Sep 20, 2011
Washington D.C.
Visit site
This subject of whether coffee is good or bad for you is timeless. For every bit of research or article that addresses all the bad things (ulcers, acid reflux, insomnia), there's one telling you all the good things (prevention of diabetes, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, stroke). I think if you have it in moderation and watch for any signs that your body isn't tolerating it, you'll be fine.