Which Coffee do you like most?

drinksans

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I really enjoy a light roast from Panama which name eludes me currently but I know it is from Boquete. Love the spices and flavors that light roasts hold.

goldofcroesus

Sep 7, 2011
Redwood City, CA
Visit site
Based out of San Francisco, I typically like medium roasts with a splash of milk - Ritual Roasters has had some great Costa Rican and El Salvadorean roasts. Had Sightglass the other day - wonderful location, great coffee, but not sure I'd ever be able to make it taste like that at home.

Occasionally though, I've totally indulged in Philz Coffee's Mint Mohito Ice Coffee. Good picture of it at this blog: To be a purist or to indulge - Midtown Row blog

CJevens

Apr 18, 2011
Arlington, Va
Visit site
I try coffees from around the world, fresh roasted. Many are very very good. I keep coming back to single estate 100% Kona coffees. There are many that are very good. I try different estates every few months.

Happy brewing !

CJevens

Apr 18, 2011
Arlington, Va
Visit site
I am not familiar with Arabic coffee although I am familiar with the Arabica plant that typically produces the smoothest brew. I did a quick google search and found that "Arabic coffee" includes spices and is prepared and served in a deliberate fashion. Perhaps those commenting above can share more about how their Arabic Coffee is prepared and shared?

I look forward to my first experience with this as there are many wonderful food and beverage traditions from the middle east.

My search brought me:

Arabic coffee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Enjoy.

mopleez

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
TonyAldo, I go for Green Mountain as well, but I go for convenience too, so I get mine thru K-Cups. I love my Keurig! And my favorite is Green Mountain Breakfast Blend.

-Phil