Which Coffee do you like most?

businessdegree

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
i'm a really latte lover in the morning but when i'm in the mood i love to drink turkish coffee it tastes adoring i would just want to get up and get more and more and more, its endless i sometimes drink nescafe too but not a regular bases when i have no time and i'm running late for work
try different flavored coffees if you feel like its too strong

Jubsta

Jul 8, 2012
Brasil, São Paulo
Visit site
Organic Coffee

I love organic ones. In Brazil, for some reason, is really hard to find but I am currently buying from global organic coffee.com that have really good brands. The Sacred Grounds one are unbelievable tasting and you can definitely taste the difference. I super recommend! For me worth the shipping!

montre

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Though I'm fine with all kinds of coffee, but if I have to name only one then I would say "Latte." However, if you ask me which coffee I detest the most then it would be "Instant coffee". I think brewed coffee tastes better than instant coffee.

Robertlee

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I would say that I have found this forum to be pretty broad in its uses as far as lovers of coffee go. I, admittedly, am a coffee snob in equal to a wine connoisseur who finds anything below a $300 bottle undrinkable (except in wine I like the jug stuff), but where coffee, a beverage you can tailor to your own extremes, even to the point of roasting your own...yep, snob it is. As for my favorite coffee, is is, hands down, micro-sourced Kenya AA roasted on site to just before the second crack and then ground and brewed while still warm, but as I said, extreme. I also add just a pinch of kosher salt to the grind prior to brewing as it actually increases the subtle notes while reducing bitterness without creating a salty taste. Right after that would be the Brazilian bean usually sourced for real Italian espresso, roasted for drip but run through an espresso machine as a double.

Indesio

Sep 22, 2012
Barakaldo
Visit site
Somewhere over here said my favourite was Volcán de Oro, from Guatemala. Now I can't confirm this. Yergacheffe (very citrus) and Bonga From Ethiopia, Geisha Supremo Finca la Esperanza (flower power), Acatenango from Guatemala (hazelnuts and almonds)... It's horrible, I like them all, can't say if I love more mam or dad.

Salu2.
Indesio.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
for me, i like mundo novo from San Marcos, one of the 8 regions in Guatemala. Very light and fruity. super clean after taste, well balanced. it has some acidity, but not as prominent as the coffees from Huehue or Antigua. I have tried Civet in Indonesia and JBM (here in L.A., in Jamaica, i only tried Jamaican Rum ha ha ha). But they are just "okay coffee". way below my expectation. probably because I taste them in coffee shop. the beans might have been too old or wrongly roasted.

Not yet tried Gesha coffee from Esmeralda estate in Panama. if there is anyone who have tried Gesha, please let me know how you liked it. thanks. alex

brad.corgan

May 22, 2014
Visit site
one of the best coffe in the world come from costa rica, and my favorite is called forestall special reserve. I found a website that they are selling in the US ticoflavor.com

brad.corgan

May 22, 2014
Visit site
my favorite coffee??, all of them, but my special coffee comes from costa rica, actually i am drinking a brand called Forestal Special Tarrazu by ticoflavor.com

Last edited by a moderator:

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
my favorite coffee??, all of them, but my special coffee comes from costa rica, actually i am drinking a brand called Forestal Special Tarrazu by ticoflavor.com

And if you worked for La Minita, they'd be your favorite.

And you know what? For 99% of the members of this forum, you've just ensured that ticoflavor will be the absolute last place we go for coffee. Nice going, spammer. Bwahahaha!!!!

Latest posts