Does anyone have positive, consistent results from a stovetop Bialetti Mukka Express, making cappuccinos? I have been relentlessly struggling, refusing to give up, with mine for about 3 months now. Sometimes I get fabulous results with a thick foamy layer of milk, and other times, repeating the procedure exactly, I get totally unsatisfactory results, with NO foam whatsoever!! I have contacted the company, who sent me a new pressure valve, but that was NOT the answer at all. I have come to the conclusion that the customer service knows nothing about solving this problem. They actually told me to just return the pot. I did, and am having the same problem with the 2nd pot!! It is not me.... I followed the instructions meticulously, using the proper ground, the exact measured amount of water and milk, the proper heating temperature, the right % of milk, ( I have even tried different %'s and brands ), I have cleaned every part of the pot after use with a brush and even a pin in the tiny steam holes, I have made certain that there is not one speck of coffee where it doesn't belong, and that the pot and gaskets are assembled correctly and securely ! I refuse to give up because I cannot believe that Bialetti could put such a costly product on the market that performs so pathetically... There has to be an answer to this dilemma.