Buying coffee without a broker....

wmark

Nov 12, 2008
Canada
Visit site
I have not committed to a deal as there were outstanding issues that had not yet been resolved. Still need to buy some though (in addition to buying a little from a broker).

Tony2907

May 21, 2012
Visit site
coffe interest

hi how are you my name is Tony from Los Angeles

estaba leyendo que es productor de cafe me gustaria si nos podemos poner en contacto Tonyg51 es aroba en yahoo tengo unos inversionistas gracias

Last edited by a moderator:

ngoccuong

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Dear, My name is Hoang Vinh Tuan from Vietnam. Nice to meet you!

I am coffee exporter from Vietnam. I can supply Robusta, Arabica and pure instant coffee. All are high quality from Viet Nam.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Thanks and waiting for your reply!

Hoang Vinh Tuan

dstrand

Apr 25, 2012
SF Bay Area
Visit site
Thanks for all the above link and advice. Amazing how the west coast gets the good and harder to find beans.

I was primarily trying to source for myself to use but will probably end up selling off a portion as 37,000 lbs or so is a big committment.

Hey Wmark,
May I ask, why do you want to put all the effort into importing the coffee yourself, when there are folks here in the states that you can work with, and by doing so, be able to offer a wide selection of coffees without the headaches or huge commitments?

andrewj1398

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone I am new to the forum. I am also from the east coast and interested in importing coffee. I have a friend that has family in El Salvador. Is there coffee coming back? I would love to start there. My ultimate go would to become a broker or something close to it.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
There aren't very much profit margin on coffee brokerage business.
First, you can't buy large enough to compete with the big guys unless you have the retail outlet that can sell around 1000-5000 tons a month.
Second, your shipping cost will kill you
Third, there are about 20,000 gazillion people tried and have not had any luck

Go into ebay and see how many greenbean sellers are there. They all once tried to importat their own beans or does but they will only be able to sell few hundred kilo's a week or month.

Good luck

fgesse

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
looking for information webiste, contact

Can you provide website? and contact

===

Dear, My name is Hoang Vinh Tuan from Vietnam. Nice to meet you!

I am coffee exporter from Vietnam. I can supply Robusta, Arabica and pure instant coffee. All are high quality from Viet Nam.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Thanks and waiting for your reply!

Hoang Vinh Tuan

fgesse

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
looking for reputable coffee importer and coffee roaster company as well.

looking for reputable coffee importer and coffee roaster company as well.

Don''t do it. I was a green coffee trader for 15 years. You''re not going to save much, you''ll have way more liability than you want, have to deal with broken bags, insurance claims, possible quality claims against exporters etc etc...need I go on? Deal with a reputable importer. I can recommend if anyone''s interested

Good luck

Mick Hill - Green Coffee Buyer

Henrywijaya50

Jun 28, 2015
Indonesia
Visit site
G-1 Sumatera Green Bean Supplier from Indonesian exporter

Dear Friends, my name is Henry Wijaya from Indonesia. Nice to meet you all at this forum. :)

I am a green beans coffee exporter from Indonesia. I can supply Grade 1 Arabica green beans from Indonesia such as Gayo, Mandheling, Sidikalang coffee and our unique green bean products (Honey Process coffee, Wine Coffee, Luwak/ Wild Civet Coffee). All of our green beans are high quality ones from our plantation (>1100m above sea level) & coffee processing factory in Northern Sumatera, Indonesia.

We can supply at least 18 tonnes of Grade 1 Sumatera green beans every month.

If you are interested, please kindly contact me.

NB: Coffee beans sample can be provided based on your request.
Mandheling Full Wash Coffee.jpgGayo Semi Wash Coffee.jpgM Wine Coffee.jpgHoney P Coffee.jpg

Thanks and waiting for your reply soon!

Warm Regards,
Henry Wijaya
mobile phone: (+62) 87 888 111 360
email : henrywijaya50 et hotmail dot com

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
hello Henry,
welcome to the forum. even though I kind of doubt that any of forum members can buy directly from you, it might be better for you to give us bit more detailed information about what you are selling.

1. some more information and photos of YOUR PLANTATION to ensure that we (some of members) are dealing directly with the farm/exporter, not middle man.
2. for the samples, do you charge shipping cost? as you know, coffee samples are cheap and free, but shipping cost is most expensive, specially from Indonesia to USA and to Europe. can you give us approximate shipping cost to different countries, if you charge?
3. what is the min kg that you can sell to one person or to one company?
4. if possible, it would be nice to give us some pricing info on each coffee, FOB port in Indonesia.

thanks
alex

ovan

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
i am coffee farmers

I'm from Indonesia and my coffee farmers and also produce civet coffee may already know if you are serious please send me an email about coffee that you want to buy
How many do you want? package delivery how? Her payment system like where ???? I am a small farmer but I certainly can meet your demand

Send to my email - ovan( . )triw @ live (.com)
Hopefully we can cooperate

I am curious if anyone has any info on bringing coffee into the US, without using a broker. I am talking about containers btw. I really have no idea where to begin, mainly with permits, etc... If anybody has any links or such It'll be much appreciated!! :D