Buying coffee without a broker....

teamcraigwhitney

Oct 23, 2017
Visit site
Import advice

Hi Mick, I'm doing some preliminary research on purchasing coffee beans wholesale and noticed your comment regarding importers. Can you provide me additional information on the importers of green coffee beans. We would like to create our own blend but admit we are novice and really need some guidence in hopes of doing this endeavor correctly. Regards, Craig W.

Don''t do it. I was a green coffee trader for 15 years. You''re not going to save much, you''ll have way more liability than you want, have to deal with broken bags, insurance claims, possible quality claims against exporters etc etc...need I go on? Deal with a reputable importer. I can recommend if anyone''s interested

Good luck

Mick Hill - Green Coffee Buyer

Jkjv

Mar 16, 2018
Visit site
Hi , I am a source locator for various buyers and sellers of inports and exports. I have many contacts with growers and wholsale companies. If you need coffee am located in coffee belt in Colombia. I am a small independent self employed doing this business. I can assist from grower to port .
Looking forward to helping you and for a good working relationship.

WLMCQUIDDY

Dec 12, 2015
Nashville,tn
Visit site
Kenyan AA

Hello. Just wondering if you ever got to importing some beans? I am able to get Kenyan origin beans. Which would save you from having to deal with the paperwork. And still get a great price to work with.call me 6292005961

MAYAKAVA

Jun 14, 2018
Visit site
Hey there John...very interested in the process if there is anyway you may have a chance please Contact me at+50687271717 from Costa Rica.

wmark

Nov 12, 2008
Canada
Visit site
I probably shouldn't have to say this, but:

If you do not use a broker, you should know your beans
If you do not use a broker, you should have some idea of freight rates
If you do not use a broker, you should have some idea of the process of getting your beans to warehouse/loading for shipping
If you do not use a broker, you should have some idea if the exporting country needs you to be a licensed exporter

Remember, a fool and his money are soon parted. use an LC

fgesse

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I could help you are you looking for Green beans or bake beans coffee?

I am curious if anyone has any info on bringing coffee into the US, without using a broker. I am talking about containers btw. I really have no idea where to begin, mainly with permits, etc... If anybody has any links or such It'll be much appreciated!! :D

I could help you.....