Coffee is a health drink?

georgewhittington

Apr 1, 2019
Visit site
In moderation, coffee seems to be good for most people — that's 3 to 5 cups daily, or up to 400 milligrams of caffeine. “The evidence is pretty consistent that coffee is associated with a lower risk of mortality,” said Erikka Loftfield, a research fellow at the National Cancer Institute who has studied the beverage.

ImogenWelch

Jul 23, 2020
Visit site
I've heard different opinions about coffee. Somebody says coffee has a big effect on the heart. Somebody says it helps the blood circulation and provides some benefit.

MedyczneW

Jul 24, 2020
Visit site
Coffee in normaln dosage is very healthy but you can go overboard with coffee. The recommended dose of caffeine that can be consumed in a day is 400 mg (one cup of espresso contains about 57 mg of caffeine). Those who allow themselves more risk unpleasant symptoms of anxiety, hyperactivity, insomnia, and a racing heart.

debbielu23

Jan 28, 2021
Visit site
All the research is really clear that coffee has real benefits as long as you are not addicted. High use of caffeine will negate all the health benefits so it all comes down to moderation.

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
Coffee is not a "health" drink. It's a coffee drink. Lots of different ways to drink it. With sugar or without. I prefer without. With milk or without. I prefer with frothed skim milk. Does it have some health benefits? Sure. Is it a problem if you drink too much? Sure. I don't get the obsession with trying to apply a name to it beyond the names we already know about. I mean, why do we need to add to cappuccino, latte, Americano, Macchiato, Ristretto, espresso, Au Lait, Cortado, Mocha, Doppio, Black, Turkish, Flat White, and others I'm sure I missed. Not enough names for you already? Ok. Go ahead. I'll have a health coffee. But I sure won't know what you are talking about.