Coffee is a health drink?

mantishugo

Oct 20, 2015
UK
Visit site
How does it taste?

Most would describe the taste somewhere between "not too bad" and "really, really awful." The kindest way I heard noni juice described was that it tasted like smoky coconut. Some would say it tasted like rancid funky cheese. Personally, I find that the smell is far worse than the taste. But since the fruit is packed with health benefits, I wouldn't mind having it on a daily basis.
:coffee1:

laura541

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
I drink coffee regularly that's, I think it makes me refreshment and increased my energy , And so I think Coffee is a healthy drink.

javacentral

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
From what I've seen, coffee is good for preventing Parkinsons and Heart Disease (unless you just load it down with sugar, than maybe not so much on the heart disease).

Nav

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Yes, there have been studies showing coffee having positive effects on diabetes, parkinsons, liver function and even athletic performance. As with most things, i'd advise moderation (2-3 cups per day) but this is just my own opinion.

mantishugo

Oct 20, 2015
UK
Visit site
Coffee when taken in a perfect quantity (2 cups a day for an adult) without sugar and milk, can be a good health drink. But people who drink too much pf coffee should know that this beverage may make them addicted and harm them in many ways.

mantishugo

Oct 20, 2015
UK
Visit site
Anything in excess is bad. Even if you drink water in huge quantity then you may vomit it. Your body knows how to react if you take anything more the the acceptable amount. If is, therefore, suggested that you drink only moderate amount of coffee, which is about 2-3 cups every day.

slily

May 15, 2017
Visit site
I truely agree that coffe is a health drink... for me its like a rejuvenation technique which works wonders on my mood.. A cuppa hot coffe is all i need at late afternoon to keep me in spirits.. also it fights headache and helps me put less weight on.. Cheers!!!!

:) Thanks dude for your own view.

LoganSmith

May 29, 2017
Chicago
Visit site
Coffee is really a magical drink. Have you heard of coffee diets?
I am, it's a powerful fat burner. In the most modern drugs for weight loss is caffeine. It helps to get rid of toxins, suppresses the feeling of hunger. :decaf:

CoffeeMaker22

Jul 12, 2017
Miami
Visit site
I belive was good for me, because I stop eating so much. Before I was drinking coffee I was having a lot of candies between meals and now I'n having a coffee between meals, no candy at all so that was a good change for me.