Coffee is a health drink?

CJA

Sep 20, 2011
Washington D.C.
Visit site
I've recently read that caffeine is helpful at preventing Alzheimer’s disease, liver damage, type 2 diabetes, Parkinson’s, and the possibility of stroke. Of course, it has its negative effects too, and so we should always be searching for a middle ground on how much of it we consume.

Chris

SelfMade

Oct 17, 2011
NYC
Visit site
Ganoderma Coffee

Well, how about putting a fine, fully flavored gourmet coffee, one infused with an ancient secret so highly valued that emperors and kings valued it more than gold; one of the most powerful herbs ever known to man.
A 4,000 year old secret which scientists, experts and those truly seeking a healthier life are hailing around the world as a “Miracle.”
Its called Ganoderma, you guys should Google it, i have my own online coffee lounge , see you there :)

CJA

Sep 20, 2011
Washington D.C.
Visit site
I'm kind of with Pgard on this one, too -- I think a good portion of what's good for me from coffee is the psychological lift I get from drinking it first thing in the morning...just seems to give me a quick jolt and lift my spirits in anticipation of the day ahead.

krishpaskel

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Coffee is not usually anticipation of as bloom food, but a amount of contempo studies advance that it can be a awful benign drink. Researchers accept begin able affirmation that coffee reduces the accident of several austere ailments, including diabetes, affection ache and cirrhosis of the liver.

Owerkahn

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I actually agree that coffee is actually a health drink, for me and in any person its just like a rejuvenation method which works miracles on my little feeling. A cup warm coffee is i want at late mid-day to sustain me in spirits. in addition to it battles annoyance assisting me put less weight on.

Alston

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,......
I am read out all the pot.We should be drinking coffee regularly because it is the
best for good health and keep protect us different disease.Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

youronlinecoffee

Feb 27, 2012
San Francisco
Visit site
It is good to know that coffee is a healthy drink. Most good quality foods and drinks, natural good quality, are good for you in some way. We all need the variety of what we consume. the real trick is the right moderation and mix.

ajramnancy

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Coffee is good for health, Coffee reduce weight and belly fat and it is the best one for those peoples who like to drink green tea than the coffee is one of the best for them to use.

CoffeeBerry

Apr 24, 2012
Virginia
Visit site
healthiest Coffee in the World

Funny you should say that!! My company sells the "Healthiest Coffee in the World" right now. It is Coffee Berry Coffee. Its a super pack of anti oxidants in Columbian Premium coffee. I drink it every morning. Its awesome. We are the only ones that have the right to sell the coffee right now so its selling real well!! You should Google Coffee Berry and look at the health benefits. It will blow your mind.

You can buy single lbs and boxes online at on of our portals. Click the "Lets Begin" Tab and scroll to bottom. It says ORDER PRODUCTS ONLY.

I recommend a 1lb bag.......people have to try it!!

HealthiestCoffeeintheWorld.com

Latest posts